Class Number: HR-LOD31
The Additional Compensation training course is mandatory for all employees with additional compensation system access designated as the initiator, business office approver and/or research office approver. This course will provide an interactive learning experience related to initiating, approving, and processing additional compensation payments.
- Upon completing this course you should have or be able to:
- Understand how the University defines Additional Compensation
- Understand and apply the concepts REG 05.58.01 – Additional Compensation Paid through the University.
- How system access and workflows roles are structured
- How to navigate and manage items such as Email Notifications / Access, Reporting, and Approval Queue
- How to navigate and review existing Additional Compensation actions
- How to enter a new Additional Compensation request.
- Understand the system structure for Summer Research payments
- What to consider while preparing for summer additional compensation transactions
- What resources and material may be important
There are no classes scheduled at this time.
To register for this course click on the link: REPORTER