Class Number: HR-LOD139
PLANNED ZOOM DELIVERY DUE TO COVID-19
If you’ve ever felt paralyzed by an imposing individual or strongly argued opposing point of view, you know that a lack of communication confidence can leave you feeling powerless. This course is designed to empower participants with practical strategies and techniques for speaking up with self-assurance in a variety of potentially controversial workplace interactions.
Facilitator: Anne White
With effective ongoing practice, you will be able to:
- Decide when and when not to speak up
- Empower yourself to proactively speak up when it matters
- Use a powerful technique to stay calm and focused during controversial conversations
- Respond professionally and effectively to criticism, blame, and verbal manipulation
- Redirect judgmental dialogue to a focus on problem-solving
- Practice four proven strategies to continually boost your communication confidence
There are no classes scheduled at this time.
To register for this course click on the link: REPORTER