Class Number: HR-LOD140
PLANNED ZOOM DELIVERY DUE TO COVID-19
In our team-oriented workplace, effective interpersonal communication is a key ingredient of successful collaboration and collegiality. This interactive workshop will provide participants an opportunity to explore and practice a core range of foundational interpersonal skills that contribute to achieving common goals without compromising one’s individuality. Discover how to navigate common communication barriers; listen to maximize understanding; communicate information and ideas with clarity; advocate for yourself; and initiate productive, mutually-respectful dialogue for mutual understanding.
Facilitator: Anne White
With effective ongoing practice, you will be able to:
- Establish rapport with others
- Effectively inquire and listen in order to understand others’ perspectives
- Differentiate between assertive, passive, aggressive, & indirectly aggressive communication
- Express yourself with clarity, credibility, and tact
- Manage your non-verbal messages
- Initiate & facilitate productive, mutually-respectful dialogue for mutual understanding
- Establish and maintain professional boundaries without becoming inaccessible
- Be consistently genuine when interacting with others
There are no classes scheduled at this time.
To register for this class click on the link: REPORTER