Class Number: HR-LOD145
PLANNED ZOOM DELIVERY DUE TO COVID-19
Strategic Plans help guide an organization’s decisions and actions while creating organizational and individual focus on priorities. This course provides the review and implementation of the core components of building a strategic plan. Participants will review, discuss and apply the following core components of planning:
Will be taught in two three hour days.
Facilitator: Kevin Rice, Ph.D.
Participants will review, discuss and apply the following core components of planning:
- Planning for the Plan
- Reviewing mandates and other drivers from various stakeholders
- Developing your mission and vision
- Conducting internal and external assessments
- Discussing strategic issues
- Building strategies to minimize or eliminate challenges
- Writing your plan
- Adopting your plan
- Assessing and monitoring your plan utilizing OKRs.
To register for this class click on the link: REPORTER