Class Number: HR-LOD141
PLANNED ZOOM DELIVERY DUE TO COVID-19
How do you lead when you are not the official boss? Every job requires you to provide influence. It may be in the form of gaining support, inspiring others, persuading other people to become your champions, engaging someone’s imagination, or creating relationships. Whatever form it takes, being an excellent influencer makes your job easier. Understanding what drives people is the key to influencing them. During this session, participants will explore models to best apply your influence style at work.
Facilitator: Kevin Rice, Ph.D.
- Identify who has influenced you.
- Define influence.
- Discuss how you can leverage your informal authority.
- Explore best practice techniques in how you can influence others.
- Build a strategy in how you can apply new influencing techniques to your workplace.
- Review and apply influence strategies.
There are no classes scheduled at this time.
To register for this course click on the link: REPORTER