Class Number: HR-LOD124
PLANNED ZOOM DELIVERY DUE TO COVID-19
Learn how to lead with Emotional Intelligence by taking the EQ-i assessment and spend time discussing the most important key to what can make you successful in the workplace. Throughout this course, you will hear and learn about the elements of EQ-i, discuss how this plays into your success as a team member, and establish goals in how you can influence your high and low elements. Along with understanding the assessment and its dimensions, you will be expected to examine and improve your emotional intelligence by participating in a variety activities and exercises. There will be partner goal setting to conclude this course. Taking the EQ-i assessment is a pre-requisite to this course.
Facilitator: Kevin Rice, Ph.D.
- Complete the EQ-i assessment and review your report
- Understand the key elements and impacts of the EQ-i assessment
- Understand yourself and why you react to certain situations as you do
- Discuss everyday behaviors related to emotional intelligence and how this can impact the team
- Create a plan to improve your emotional intelligence through goal setting
To register for this course click on the link: REPORTER