Class Number: HR-LOD40
This course provides participants with a clear understanding of the policies related to EHRA Professional Non-Faculty and Faculty classification, compensation and employment. Participants will learn how EHRA Professional Non-Faculty positions are classified as Instructional, Research, Public Service/Extension (IRPS), or Senior Academic Administrative Officer (SAAO Tier I or II); how to establish performance expectations; address conduct and performance concerns; and identify the different employment and separation options available for EHRA Professional Non-Faculty and Faculty. The course consists of lecture as well as in-class activities that foster understanding of related policies and options for managing various aspects of EHRA Professional Non-Faculty and Faculty employment. This course also provides summary information on EHRA Faculty positions.
- Explain related University policies and procedures.
- Review the criteria for EHRA Professional Non-Faculty and Faculty classification.
- Explain compensation practices and procedures for hiring EHRA Professional Non-Faculty.
- Identify tools for setting goals and managing performance concerns.
- Explain discipline and separation options.
- Explore related actions, such as: retreats to EHRA Faculty, transfers, and position changes.
There are no classes scheduled at this time.
To register for this course click on the link: REPORTER