Class Number: HR-LOD20
This course will cover the basics associated with hiring faculty and non-faculty staff (EHRA & SHRA/Perms). It will also cover some of the basic job data transactions that can only be entered by division level update users. The course focuses on the general policies and procedures surrounding the JAR process along with the required paperwork attachments and approvals to support JAR transactions. It will discuss the required paperwork associated with separation actions in the HR system.
- Review general policies pertaining to faculty and non-faculty staff personnel.
- Review some of the most common action/reasons for faculty and non-faculty staff.
- Review pre and post items before transactions are entered in the HR system along with supporting paperwork.
- Provide details of the back-up documentation that must accompany these transactions.
- Review some of the earnings codes utilized on the monthly timesheet.
There are no classes scheduled at this time.
To register for this course click on the link: REPORTER