Class Number: HR-ER48
Participants will learn the basics of the University’s new SHRA Performance Appraisal Program.
- Understand how to effectively utilize the performance management program and ensure compliance
- Outline key elements of the SHRA performance appraisal program.
- Understand the differences among institutional goals, individual goals, and development goals.
- Understand the performance ratings: Exceeding Expectations, Meeting Expectations, Not Meeting Expectations.
- Understand how an employee’s final overall score on the performance appraisal is calculated.
- Increase awareness of available resources.
Nothing from December 4, 2021 to March 3, 2022.
To register for this course click on the link: REPORTER