Class Number: HR-ER47
Participants will learn the essentials of the University’s SHRA Performance Appraisal Program.
- Understand how to effectively utilize the performance management program and ensure compliance
- Outline key elements of the SHRA performance appraisal program.
- Understand how to identify, set and assess institutional goals, individual goals, and development goals.
- Understand the performance rating methodology: Exceeding Expectations, Meeting Expectations, Not Meeting Expectations.
- Understand how an employee’s final overall score on the performance appraisal is calculated.
- Increase awareness of available resources.
There are no classes scheduled at this time.
To register for this course click on the link: REPORTER