Class Number: HR-LOD122
The most common team challenges are: conflicting goals, role clarity, ineffective communication, and poor planning. For teamwork to be successful, teams and individual team members must have clear, shared goals; a sense of commitment; the ability to work together and the ability to resolve interpersonal issues. This session will allow participants to explore the developmental needs of teams and identify strategies for helping the team effectively move toward enhanced team performance.
Facilitator: Stephanie Davis
- Explore a model of team development and strategies for enhancing team dynamics and performance.
- Review how to utilize a team charter to provide clarity and accountability
- Practice facilitating a role clarity exercise with your team
- Discuss team communication and meeting tactics
- Learn how to keep your team engaged through self-organization
To register for this course click on the link: REPORTER.