Class Number: HR-LOD205
The Leadership Challenge® is an evidence-based leadership development model that is backed by over 30 years of rigorous research by Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner. Intensive research and analysis have revealed that five fundamental practices were present during extraordinary leadership achievements. These behaviors are known as The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®.
In this, two-day workshop participants will learn and apply strategies for demonstrating each leadership practice: Model the Way, Inspire a Shared Vision, Challenge the Process, Enable Others to Act, and Encourage the Heart. This immensely practical and hands-on experience is designed to inspire, engage, and help you develop the leadership skills needed to meet whatever leadership challenges lay ahead.
As pre-work, participants will complete the Leadership Practices Inventory® 360 assessment, which measures the frequency in which they demonstrate the leadership behaviors. The assessment also provides feedback from managers, direct reports, co-workers, and others for improving their leadership propensity.
What are you waiting for? Take the Leadership Challenge today!
Facilitator: Stephanie Davis
- Complete the Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI) 360 feedback assessment.
- Gain an understanding of The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®.
- Develop a vision for your work or team.
- Learn how to inspire others to share a common vision.
- Search for opportunities to change and improve your work.
- Discuss how to build collaboration, teamwork, and trust
- Think about strategies for strengthening the ability of others to excel.
- Practice recognizing the accomplishments of others.
- Apply the lessons learned in the workshop to a current organizational challenge.
To register for this course click on the link: REPORTER