Class Number: HR-LOD10
This course is designed to help supervisors manage their direct line reports through the “For Managers” dashboard. This course will cover reviewing, updating, and approving employee timesheets along with reviewing absence request submitted (EHRA/SHRA) through the WolfTime system.
- Accessing the manager dashboard
- Reviewing the different sections of the dashboard
- Review the devices used to clock In/Out
- Explain how often timesheet updates occur in the HR System
- Accessing, reviewing, and managing employee timesheets using the weekly calendar
- Modifying and documenting a timesheet update
- Approving employee timesheets and absence request
- Explain the payroll period lockout schedule
- Exception Alarms (Troubleshooting and Clearing)
- Displaying or printing processed timesheets
- Review Payable Time Details
Registration will be processed through the new online registration system, REPORTER.
To view upcoming training in REPORTER, go to go.ncsu.edu/reporter and log in. Once you have logged in select the Course Catalog link from the left-side menu. Enter in Course ID ‘LOD10’ and select the red Search button.
If there are instances available, you can enroll, otherwise, select Add to Watchlist to be notified when a new in