Class Number: HR-LOD11
This course is designed to help timekeepers support and manage employee timesheets utilizing the “My Employee Time” quick link options. This course will cover reviewing, updating, and approving employee timesheets submitted through the WolfTime system.
- Accessing the “My Employee Time” quick link options
- Reviewing the quick link options
- Review the devices used to clock In/Out
- Explain how often timesheet updates occur in the HR System
- Accessing, reviewing, and managing employee timesheets using the weekly calendar
- Modifying and documenting a timesheet update
- Approving employee timesheets
- Explain the payroll period lockout schedule
- Exception Alarms (Troubleshooting and Clearing)
- Displaying or printing processed timesheets
- Review Payable Time Details
Registration will be processed through the new online registration system, REPORTER.
To view upcoming training in REPORTER, go to go.ncsu.edu/reporter and log in. Once you have logged in select the Course Catalog link from the left-side menu. Enter in Course ID ‘LOD11’ and select the red Search button.
If there are instances available, you can enroll, otherwise, select Add to Watchlist to be notified when a new in