PLANNED ZOOM DELIVERY DUE TO COVID-19
Management Essentials (HR-ME203) is an interactive one-day course designed to provide new managers and supervisors with the foundational leadership skills, knowledge, tools, and resources needed to be effective in their role. Topics include:
- Roles and responsibilities of NC State supervisors
- NC State’s Employee Performance Management Cycle
- Workplace operations and compliance
- Leadership best practices
All new permanent SHRA and EHRA non-faculty supervisors and managers are required to complete this course within the first 90 days of hire or promotion to a supervisory or managerial position.
There is no cost for the program.
- Register for this course within 30 days of hire or promotion to a supervisory or managerial position
- Complete this course within 90 days of hire or promotion to a supervisory or managerial position
919-515-6371 or email@example.com
NC State Learning and Organizational Development
919-515-7844 or firstname.lastname@example.org